Sunday, September 7, 2008

GOOD BYE!

This is a short blog... but today i woke up... and hung out with maite for a little then i was ont he computer for while writing her a very long note... then we hit the streets and said Hello and Goodbye to her friends... then we went to the Old part to see the festival... I finally had chistora... It was amazing!! and then we went and watched part of the boat race... then headed back home for lunch.... after that it was all pack pack pack! and then to the Bus station!!! Today maite left for college... for the good ol Barcelona. and right now she is on that Bus... I couldn´t and I can´t believe that 2 and a half months have flown by so quickly... Our relationship has become so close and it will remain that way... but it will be hard to believe that i won´t be seeing her everyday... her wonderful smiling face! We said goodbye... both fighting back tears... ama, me and aita stayed until the bus left... and with many blown kisses... she was out of my sight... until who knows when. And with that Bus, went many memories, A lot of AMAZING moments, And more Love then you could imagine.

I only have monday and tuesday left...Monday i wil be with the portland girls... and tuesday night ane´s family and maybe during the day some of maite´s friends.... and Wednesday early morning I pack up... and head home to my wonderful family and Friends... and my Dog :)! I most likely wont write till then... and i won´t post pictures till then either.... So for now... THank you so much for your prayers... and for joining me in my trip thats changed my life... I am excited to come and see what God has in store for me!! Love you all!! and see you soon!!! GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

Amy Campbell said...

Wow! Quite a ride you've been on, Jackie. It's going to be fun to see how God uses this experience in your life.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie,
What an adventure! We're so proud of you, and encouraged with your ministry! Have a save journey home!
Love,
Ken and Sharon